List Update Status Pages
NWPL - Northwest Plains
SEMA - Southeast/Mid-Atlantic
SWSC - Southwest/South Central
Election Committee Procedures Article IV, Sec B:
The EC shall be responsible for maintaining a Project wide Membership List.
1. Such Membership List shall be updated on a continuing basis through the following:
- Using the data from the Member Update Form submitted by appropriate local leadership, updates will be made to the membership records by appropriate EC leadership.
- Solicitation of the appropriate local leadership or appointed contact person for updates to the State or Special Project's membership list on a quarterly or as needed basis.
- Maintaining a site and means for the appropriate local leadership or appointed contact person within each state and special project to notify the EC of changes within their membership.
- Maintaining a site and means for members to register, change, or delete their own personal membership information.
- Other such means as the EC shall deem necessary from time to time.
2. Use of the Membership List:
- The Membership List may be used for broadcast mailings from time to time as necessary to notify the entire membership of items of interest to the whole membership.
- Other such uses as may be deemed necessary and appropriate by the Advisory Board or Election Committee.